Monday, October 4, 2010

for the kids..

I was one of those teenagers who babysat like it was going out of fashion. Eventually I got a degree, and started doing design instead.. but I've always loved kids, so for my B-Tech I did a photography book about children & the outdoors. Here are some of the photos that didn't quite make it to the book. They were taken in 2008 with my little Canon A520 powershot.. pre-SLR days:) One day if I have time, I'm keen to make a digital version of the book.. give me two years or so ;p At the end of the post I've included two photos from July, taken with my 550D.

I hope you enjoy them.

{benjamin}


{apiwe}

{kezia}

{joanna}

{duncan}

{keagan & kezia}

{luke}


{erin}

{joel}

{apiwe}

{rosie - july 2010}

{megan - july 2010}





No comments:

Post a Comment