Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CT diary #1: jenna-lea bakes

I love Cape Town. I try to visit at least once a year, to catch up with friends and to soak up the awesomeness that is CT. So I bought a Kulula sale ticket (great airline, by the way) and flew to Cape Town for ten days this month. My fantastic mates willingly drove me all over the place - from Sushi places to Signal Hill to Stellenbosch markets. I also met a lot of new people - some are involved in businesses that I'm keen to promote. Of course I was armed with my camera the entire trip.. so for the next two weeks I'll be posting photos galore.. I hope you enjoy them. :)

{ JENNA-LEA BAKES }

I landed on a Saturday afternoon - a friend fetched me from the airport & we rushed straight to Kenilworth to surprise Jenna-lea, who was selling her delicious food at a market day.

this is jenna-lea

 espresso streusel cake

she's a lover of all things vintage.. like me.

pretty business cards

 3 cheese muffin

served with salsa & butter

the selection of goods for sale.. most of which had been devoured by the time we arrived

fennel & lemon cookies

tea & biscuits. a cultured beginning to my holiday.

check out jenna-lea's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment