Wednesday, July 31, 2013

christine meintjes {workshop}

In June I had the privilege of attending a Christine Meintjes photography workshop at the stunning Landtscap in Stellenbosch. The company I work for sponsored much of the cost, which blew me away. The whole thing was a dream-come-true, because Christine is my absolute favourite photographer, and I have followed her work for years. I just love her sharing and caring attitude to other photographers, and of course she is super talented! I also met her husband Iaan, a successful and talented entrepreneur. On this small, intimate workshop I chatted with other photographers from around SA, and we are all still in contact.

On the first day Christine did an engagement shoot with a sweet couple (see the pics HERE). We were able to snap away behind her, learning from her as we went. Below are a couple of my snaps from the day:

This workshop kept my love of photography alive. Thank you Christine, you're an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment