Thursday, November 10, 2011

james & melany

In one of those "small world" moments, a friend recommended me as a photographer to Melany - and it turns out I went to pre-school & junior school with her fiance James :) I got to shoot most of this wedding in my home town of Hilton, and what a lovely wedding it was. Melany, you were such a beautiful bride. Thanks goes out to Eleanor for filling in as my assistant!






































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. been featured here : http://alwayssomethingtowriteabout.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete