Friday, July 1, 2011

birthdays for the win.

Yesterday was my 25th birthday, so I thought I'd blog some of my lovely gifts. Thank you to my family and friends for making the whole week so great.. I was taken out on Sunday, thrown a surprise party on Wednesday, and completely spoilt on my actual birthday - there are a lot of amazing people in my life.

 cutest brooch
 i've always wanted a chalk board heart <3
cards :)
 the most comfortable & warm slippers In The World.

 how cool are these?

now that i own measuring spoons, i should really start baking..
 engraved heart measuring spoons - are the best kind.
 i love L.O.V.E. sushi. and now i can make my own:)


 of course i got loads of pretty accessories.. i mean.. it's me.
 love.
 i adore poirot novels, so this is very exciting to own.
 practically a million salad recipes in here.. oh. yes. please.


I also got a pile of chocolate, my mum's famous chocolate cake, and a massive custard slice. So that salad book will need to rule my life very soon.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh i love the look of those slippers!!! do you know where they're from?

    looks like you got spoilt! lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete