Monday, September 6, 2010

art history..

A timeline of work from when I was in school and at varsity..

{ BRANDED - 2002 }
My very first oil painting.

{ MUSIC - 2003 }
Second oil painting.

{ SANCTIFICATION - 2003 }
Matric piece. Oils.

{ METAMORPHOSIS - 2005 }
Gouache. Varsity painting project.
- two random magazine squares place on card
& painted around to become one seamless picture.

{ SPONGEJOB - 2007 }
Gouache. Varsity editorial project.

{ CREATIVE CV - 2007 }
Polaroid pack - this CV got me my first job:)

{ SELF - PORTRAIT - 2007 }
Taken from a half-finished oil painting.. which I have yet to complete.
Life got busy after varsity ;)

{ BOOK COVER - 2008 }
BTech final practical - Photography book.

I'll put up some more recent design work in the near future..

No comments:

Post a Comment